Friday, September 4, 2009

The Finer Things In Life




I have many names but when people think of me and casual I believe the snowbear title comes into effect.

Above are two of the most casual products I would consider as a flagship for the casual lifestyle.

1) Bendy Straws , These straws will bend in any direction to comfort your casual sipping experience.

2) The Mojito: A Mojito is traditionally made of six ingredients: white rum , sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime, sparkling water, ice, and mint. It is strongly suggested if you use a straw for this drink that you use a bendy straw because this drink is for only sipping in the most casual of environments. If you happen to be wearing a robe while drinking this lovely drink then you will receive a bonus high five...

Stay casual my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment